Tuesday, May 25, 2010

new poem!!

hi!
:D
i'm just bored here right now....
so i made this new poem, i think it's pretty.
here it is:
maybe you'll never find true love
if that is the plan of the god you love
how can you worship a fickle god
one who doesnt appreciate your love

why do you pray when i'm right
i've held you close and dried your tears
but you cant see me standing here
i've waited by your side all these years


I seriously don't know what to do right now.
my friend said this once, and i think it's cool,read it:
"Love is nothing more than a razor we use to cut up our hearts, to leave them as scarred as our wrists is something some of us have learned to live with. There are those who would try to hide these marks they are those who continue to live a lie, you know who i mean, those who act as if their lives are so perfect and try to make themselves seem so much better than others. i say to them, cut the bulls**t and wear your scars proudly."

There is also another poem i made:
Your hair is not always in place,
your room is a mess,
you don't get high grades,
yes you are imperfect, that is why I fell in love with you...
Kiss me and you will see stars;
love me and I will give them to you.
He's always worth it.
The more I give to thee,
the more I have,
for both are infinite.


and another poem:
"she told me that she loved me
she told me that she cared
she said i was the only one for whom she ever cared
but it was all a lies
something never meant to be
love is not a cure
love is the disease"

and another poem:
"man my girl is trippin
god why cant she see
the love i felt for her
was not a fantasy
but now that i am gone she's blowin up my phone
pleading and beggin for me to come home
but the love i felt is gone
replaced with this dismall scene
one in which my death is a high reality
love is a disease that feeds on the soul of mankind
destroying all there is in life"

2 comments:

Boo Boo said...

hey adolis its maddie your poems are awsome no matter what anyone says your poetry rocks never stop writing!!!!!
i ♥ ADOLIS'S poetry!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alex said...

YO ADY THIS POEM IS AWESOME : FROM RIBEAN ;)

Post a Comment