Friday, May 21, 2010

My poetry

All of a sudden when i buy these lead pencils from Office Max, i have these ideas for poems. Yesterday i made three poems. here they are:
A Broken Heart
You ruined my heart,
you had to break it.
You say you still love me,
but you really fake it.
You say you need me,
but i know it's not true.
You pleadge i'm your only one,
but i don't believe you.
You hurt me so much,
i feel dead inside.
You look so happy,
but i barely feel alive.
I just want you to know,
you broke my heart.
Before it was perfect,
and now it's falling apart.

Missing
Where are you?
I don't see you.
I'm desperate,
right now i really need you.
Why are you not there when i'm in hell?
I scream 'til my lungs pop,
I suffer and yell.
And yet you don't here me.
Am i invisible, or you just don't see me?
Do i matter to you?
I don't know.
But i do know you don't love me anymore.
I have a hard life,
filled with sorrow and strife.
And yet you left and ditched me,and now you've gone missing.
So how can there be hope,
when i've lost my love and I'm left here to mope?
So i say goodbye,
And be here alone witing for my life to die.

And last but not least,
what love is...
How can i say I love you,
when I don't know what love means.
I've never met love in this world,
no matter how easy it seems.
Love is a feeling,
I've never met.
And I'm sure it's a feeling,
I'll never forget.
I've heard love is beautiful,
that it's like magic.
But when it ends,
everything turns tragic.
People suicide,
they cry and cry.
'Cuz they don't like it whe they have to say goodbye.
Others don't have that pain,
'cuz they have liberty.
But they see their love,
dying inside for eternity.
Most people say they feel dead inside,
because that person made them feel alive.
And now they say they feel like shit,
'cuz they were a love addict.
Damn those who hurt the people they love,
'cuz i promise I'll never do that,
My Love
and that's it.
but i also saw this poem my friend made:
your tears dont fall they crash around me
like the waves upon the sand
they break against me
battering my heart and shredding my soul
when will you learn to let me go
all these tears you cry at night
all the times we used to fight
hate destroyed the love we had
now all thats left is to pack your bags
i'm sorry that we have fallen apart
i want you to know you broke my heart

Awesome right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment