Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have butterflies!!

Omg! I am so embarrassed!!! I saw Jeremiah at lunch today!!! So that means that only on 2,4,6 days on Wednesdays we have lunch at the same time. And a buddy of mine named Carlos embarrassed me by singing out loud that I like Jeremiah! I bet that put me back a day or two. It is so embarrassing. Then Michael asks me if I like Jeremiah. I wish that I didn’t have bad luck. And I sat with Jeremiah at lunch and said that it was kinda creepy that I don’t talk and just stare into space. But thank the lord that he thought it was funny not totally weird. On Friday, I’m gonna ask Jeremiah if he goes on gaiaonline.com. I’m going to give him the URL and tell him my username and how to add me. I’m also gonna tell him Michael’s username. I don’t like Hannah Montana but I like this verse in her song “he could be the one” and it goes like this:
And he got a way, of making me feel, like everything I do is, perfectly fine,
The stars are aligned when I’m with him,
And I’m so into him!!

Oops! Gotta go, But I’ll blog later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment